Business Type : Manufacturer, Exporter, Supplier, Retailer, Trader, Importer, Buying House
- ACI Whey protein is the most efficient way to add protein to your diet without extra calories from carbohydrates or fats. It typically contains 80 percent to 90 percent protein, which provides the body with what it needs to build muscle and strength, while recovering quickly after a workout.
- Whey protein has a very high nutritional value, and is one of the best dietary sources of high-quality protein. It is highly digestible and absorbed quickly compared to other proteins.
- Whey protein is excellent for promoting muscle growth and maintenance when coupled with strength training.
- Whey proteins may lower blood pressure in people with elevated blood pressure. This is due to bioactive peptides called lactokinins.
- Whey protein is effective at moderating blood sugar levels, especially when taken before or with high-carb meals. It may be particularly useful for people with type 2 diabetes.
- High doses of whey protein have been shown to reduce blood levels of C-reactive protein, indicating that it can help reduce inflammation.
- Whey protein supplements may have beneficial effects on inflammatory bowel disease.
- Whey protein supplementation may strengthen the body's antioxidant defenses by promoting the formation of glutathione, one of the body's main antioxidants.
- Long-term, high-dose whey protein supplementation may lower cholesterol levels. The evidence is very limited at this point.
- Whey protein is very satiating (filling), even more so than other types of protein. This makes it a useful addition to a weight loss diet.
- Eating plenty of protein is a very effective way to lose weight, and whey protein may have even greater effects than other types of protein.
- ACI Way Protein has best Chocolate flavor, Vanilla flavor and Butter scotch flavor which are the best among the protein supplements available in the market.
- NO Side Effect, safe to consume
- USE Shaker to mix with water or milk.