Amla juice is the juice of the amla berry, often known as Indian gooseberry. Scientifically known as Phyllanthus emblica, this tree bears the amla berries, which are pale green and translucent. The amla berry has been used in culinary and medicinal applications for thousands of years, but the taste of the berry is quite bitter, which is why its use as a fruit juice may not be readily apparent. However, given the incredible range of nutrients and antioxidants found in amla juice, it is increasing in popularity. Amla juice possesses high levels of vitamin C but has a few other common nutrients as well. It has a high concentration of antioxidants. Some of these active ingredients include ellagitannins, flavonoids, kaempferol, and gallic acid, among others, all of which can have extensive impacts on human health.
Health Benefits of Amla Juice :
- Treats Cold and Cough - Amla juice treats a cough, cold, flu, and even mouth ulcers. Mix two teaspoons of amla juice with an equal amount of honey and consume it to get rid of a cough and cold. For mouth ulcers, mix 2 teaspoons with water and gargle twice a day.
- Lowers Cholesterol Levels - Recent studies have found that cholesterol levels can be lowered effectively by the regular consumption of amla juice.In fact, it is now being incorporated into more treatment strategies due to its uniquely high levels of key antioxidants.
- Controls Diabetes - In reasonable quantities, amla juice has the ability to regulate blood glucose levels, which can help diabetics control their blood sugar levels and prevent dangerous drops and spikes, while also providing an ideal boost their energy levels.
- Improves Respiratory Health - Intake of amla juice has historically been used to improve respiratory health such as asthma. This is because it can soothe inflammation and address underlying infections in your respiratory tracts.
- Aids Digestion - The fiber present in amla juice helps boost your digestive health. While too much will cause constipation, a moderate amount of this juice can cut down on gastric inflammation and stimulate normal bowel movements.
- Promotes Liver Function - Amla juice flushes out toxins from the body, which helps promote better liver function.
- Prevents Aging - Having more antioxidants than any other fruit or vegetable, amla juice can help prevent the signs of aging and improve the appearance of the skin. The activity of antioxidants eliminates free radicals and prevents cellular mutation, including those that cause loose skin.
- Skin Care - Vitamin C, present in amla juice, is a necessary component of collagen. This contributes to growth and repair all over the body, including the appearance of the skin.
- Improves Heart Health - Numerous studies have been conducted on amla juice and its potential role in lowering blood pressure. The presence of potassium helps this drink reduce tension in the blood vessels and arteries, thus preventing symptoms of atherosclerosis, heart attacks, and strokes.
- Boosts Immunity - Amla juice is rich in vitamin C and this can boost your immune system and increase your production of white blood cells.
- Prevents Cancer - The ellagic acid, gallic acid, and other flavonoids help amla juice prevent and treat certain types of cancer. The antioxidant levels in this juice are off the charts, so they can effectively reduce free radical activity throughout the body, which is good if you are trying to lower your cancer risk.
- Amla Juice for Hair - Interestingly enough, amla juice is actually useful for hair health in many different ways, and it can be both consumed and topically applied. Drinking it supplies minerals, antioxidants, and nutrients that promote the well-being of hair. However, if you topically apply this juice to your scalp, you can also help soothe inflammation, stimulate the health of hair follicles and prevent dandruff. Finally, many people choose to mix amla juice with their hair products or organic hair washes, as this can help to improve shine and luster, particularly for those with brittle hair or split ends.
- Weight Loss - Amla juice has been used as a weight-loss supplement, primarily because it has very few calories. The antioxidants can help improve the digestive system and speed up the metabolism, which increases passive fat-burning, while also helping to lower LDL or bad cholesterol levels. The vitamin C and omega-3 fatty acids present in the juice help increase energy without increasing calorie or fat levels. Many antioxidants found in this juice help to detoxify your body.
- Aci Provide Best Qulity Amla Juice ,Amla Juice with Honey,Tulsi Ilaichi,Fungreek,Aloevera &turmeric Etc.
||Amla Juice, Organic Amla Juice, Pure Amla Juice
|Direction of Use
||Take 20-30 ml mixed with water, Two times daily
||30 ML Twice A Day
||Lowers Cholesterol Levels,Cold And Cough,SKIN & HAIR CARE,Controls Diabetes
||Hair Protection, Health, Low Fat, Skin, Tasty
||Herbal Juice, Natural Juice
||FSSAI Certified, ISO-22000