Treating fine lines and wrinkles doesn’t necessarily require a trip to the dermatologist or cosmetic surgeon. Regularly using anti-aging products, such as night creams or eye creams, can make a real difference in how your skin looks and feels, and there are many excellent ones out there that don’t require a prescription. ACI ANTIWRINKLE CREAM has the needed retinol to treat and prevent wrinkles, along with effective hydrating ingredients to minimize the irritation that most will experience with retinol-containing products. This is a milder retinol product that helps bring new skin cells to the surface, while encouraging new collagen growth over time.
ACI Antiwrnkle Cream Contains These Benefitial Ingredients :
- Almond oil : Sweet almond oil is full of vitamin E, vitamin A, monosaturated fatty acids, protein, potassium, and zinc. Vitamin E is an extremely powerful antioxidant. Oxidative stress is a major cause of the deterioration of your skin’s collagen layer. Since collagen keeps your skin looking supple and wrinkle-free, you want to stave off oxidative stress with antioxidants. That’s where sweet almond oil comes in.Thanks to the Vitamin E; sweet almond oil keeps your skin cells healthy, protects your skin from UV radiation damage, and helps your skin look smooth, soft, and free of fine lines.
- Green apple : Aside from eating an apple a day to keep the doctor away, you should also be munching on the delicious fruit for its beauty benefits - green apples, to be specific. The crisp, refreshing fruit packs some serious punch when it comes to maintaining gorgeous skin. Due to the fact that apples are chock-full of antioxidants, they will help keep your skin elastic and fight off the aging process. Green apple, when used in a mask or moisturizer, provides ample moisture and will improve the overall texture of your skin. Because of its compact vitamin content, green apples will help whiten and nourish the skin. Say hello to a bright, healthy glow. Since they contain a plentiful dose of vitamin C, apples help make collagen, which is a necessary component of skin and its waterproof barrier.
- Blue berry : That deep blue/purple color that makes blueberries so gorgeous translates to helping your skin look young too. This color is a result of compounds called anthocyanins, powerful antioxidants that shield the skin against harmful free radicals that can damage the collagen that keeps your skin firm. On top of that, blueberries are also packed with vitamin C, another antioxidant crucial for collagen production. Antioxidants are nature's fountain of youth, and blueberries are simply bursting with’em.
- Ginseng : Ginseng is thought of as Korea's best medicine. Not only is it good for your health, it also carries beneficial properties for the skin. It prevents aging, maintains the skin's elasticity, lengthens the lifespan of skin cells, is an antioxidant, activities the skin, and prevents the skin's cells from aging. Ginseng root contains numerous bioactive compounds, including saponins, polysaccharides, pectin, sugar, vitamins B1, B2, B12, pantothenic acid and minerals, which help to increase oxygenation and circulation to skin cells [for] a healthy glow. Ginseng has a complex of polysaccharides and glycoproteins, which form a weightless film on the surface that helps to firm and smooth the appearance of fine lines.
- Saffron : Saffron is extremely rich in manganese, which helps regulate blood sugar and aids the formation of bones, tissues, and sex hormones. It also contains vitamin C that fights infections and aids iron absorption. More interestingly, saffron contains over 150 volatile compounds. Most of saffron healthful qualities can be attributed to crocin, a compound in saffron.
- Brahmhi : Bramhi is rich in amino acids, beta carotene, fatty acids, and numerous potent phytochemicals. Extracts have been found to calm inflammation, speed wound healing, stimulate new cell growth, build collagen, and improve circulation.Lately, thanks to a new round of research into gotu kola's wound-healing and skin rejuvenation properties, this herb has been turning up in a host of new skin treatments.