Neem Patra Juice an ayurvedic medicine, has several health benefits. Neem is beneficial for the body, skin and hair. Its bitter taste makes it difficult for people to eat. This is why neem juice is one way to consume the beneficial ayurvedic medicine.Health benefits of neem juice:
- Due to its anti-inflammatory ingredients, neem juice extract is best to get rid of acne or pimples. Neem juice also improves the complexion.
- By drinking neem juice, the toxins from the system are flushed out. This improves the hair quality, skin complexion and digestion.
- Neem juice is considered effective for diabetic patients. By having neem juice everyday, you control the sugar levels in the body.
- Applying few drops of neem juice on the eyes improves eye sight and also cures conjunctivitis.
- Massaging the skin with neem juice reduces dark chicken pox marks. Skin diseases such as eczema and small pox are also cured by having neem juice.
- Another health benefit of neem juice is it cures malaria. Neem juice reduces the development of virus and improves the liver functioning.
- Neem juice reduces vaginal pain during pregnancy. Many pregnant women massage with neem juice to get rid of labor pain.
- Neem juice extract when applied on pimple or acne gives a soothing effect and reduces them.