MOQ : 500 Litre
Business Type : Manufacturer, Exporter, Supplier, Retailer, Trader, Importer, Buying House
|Country of Origin
||Helps in Digestion etc, Helps Prevent Anemia, Strengthening Bones
- Neem Tree, also known as 'Azadirachta indica' is a tree native to India. In Sanskrit, neem is arista, which means something that is perfect, imperishable and complete. Not only its leaves, but the tree's seeds, roots and bark also contain important compounds that have many medicinal and beauty properties. The tree is supposed to denote 'good health' in our Ayurveda.
- Neem is best known for its anti-aging properties. Due to its antioxidant properties, neem protects the skin from harmful UV rays, pollution and other environmental factors. The vitamins and fatty acids in neem improve and maintain the elasticity of the skin, reduce wrinkles and fine lines. This make you and your skin look rejuvenated and youthful.
- Neem is also beneficial in fighting against fungal infection. Its anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties keep the harmful bacteria and fungi at bay. Thus, it protects the skin and keeps the skin related diseases away.
- Ayurveda, which follows the natural ways for treatment and medicine, has been using extracts of neem tree as a key ingredient, for good health and well being. Here are some of the herbal remedies, health benefits and magical properties of neem...
- Helps you lose weight: Drinking neem juice on a regular basis will help you achieve a clean stomach and will improve your metabolism. Neem aids in the breakdown of body fat, which helps keep your weight in check. You can also make a concoction using neem, lemon and honey to further boost your metabolism
Some directions :
- Drink 60ml per day before meals. This is a health supplement not a medicine. Its benefits may be different to person to person.
- Shake well before use.
- Store in cool and dry place.
- Keep away from direct Sun light.
- Consume within 1 month from the opening of the lid.