Noni juice offers an impressive gamut of helpful vitamins, minerals, and other phytonutrients. Vitamin content of noni juice includes vitamin B1 (thiamine), vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B3(niacin), vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid ), vitamin B6, vitamin B12, vitamin C (ascorbic acid), folate, vitamin E (alpha-tocopherol), and beta-carotene. Mineral content present in noni juice includes calcium, potassium, magnesium, iron, and phosphorus. Along with this, the abundance of natural chemical constituents and an inspiring range of antioxidants such as quercetin, vanillin, pinoresinol, proxeronine, kaempferol, isoscopoletin, bisdemethylpinoresinol, and scopoletin accentuate the entire nutritional value of noni juice.
Health Benefits of Noni Juice :
- Antioxidant Agent - Noni juice has a tremendous anti-oxidative potential which seeks out the oxygen free radicals and neutralizes their negative effects. A research conducted on the patients with heavy smoking habits making them vulnerable to many diseases have advocated the protective effect of noni juice in improving the radical scavenging potential of their body and providing relief from the diseases caused by oxidative stress.
- Prevents Cancer - The anti-cancer qualities of noni juice have been trusted and advocated by the modern science. Various clinical and laboratory research have suggested the chemo-preventive properties of noni juice in the prevention of various cancers such as lung, liver, and renal cancer owing to the abundance of healing antioxidants. As supported by another scientific finding, the effectiveness of noni juice in reducing the risk of cancer attributes to its ability to block the carcinogen-DNA binding and prevent adduct formation. Furthermore, pieces of evidence have revealed the efficacy of noni juice in retarding the tumor growth in mammary glands by significantly decreasing the weight and volume of the tumors in the subjects.
- Cures Gout - Morinda Citrifolia or noni juice extends its therapeutic effects in curing gout. The effectiveness of noni juice in curing such diseases attributes to its inhibitory action on the xanthine oxidase enzymes which are implicated in gout and its associated problems. Scientific research has also supported this curative effect of noni juice which has been in practice for over thousands of years.
- Protects Heart Health - Noni juice may prove valuable in maintaining cardiovascular health. It exerts dilating effects on the blood vessels by comforting the smooth muscles cells within the cells walls resulting in a better flow of blood in the arteries. This vasodilating effect of noni juice helps to regulate the blood pressure and assists in maintaining a healthy heart. Furthermore, research has demonstrated the positive effects of noni juice on the lipid profiles which are again a major aspect of the maintenance of cardiac health. It may benefit in reducing the LDL (bad) cholesterol levels, total cholesterol content, homocysteine, and improves HDL (good) cholesterol levels in the body.
- Relieves Fatigue - Noni juice is a time-honored medicine and was traditionally used by Polynesians to combat general body weakness and advancing quality of life and energy levels. Various clinical studies have shown the ergogenic qualities of noni juice which help in enhancing the tolerance, elasticity, and overall physical performance of the body.
- Protects Liver - Noni fruit is also known for its effectiveness in protecting against liver diseases. As supported by a study, noni juice exercises hepato-protective effects on the liver which assists in protecting the organ from exposures to chronic exogenous chemicals and defends against major illnesses like liver damage.
- Anti-psychotic Qualities - Noni juice has been historically utilized for treating a range of ailments including disorders related to the central nervous system. Studies investigating the antipsychotic effects of this juice have shown significant improvement in the subjects especially with respect to their behavioral issues and have demonstrated its huge potential to be used in curing psychiatric disorders. Additionally, it has also been suggested to have a therapeutic effect on the brain damage attributing to the curing power of natural chemical components. It may assist in prevnting cerebral ischemic stress without affecting the efficacy of good enzymes and antioxidants functioning in the body.