- Most of us suffer from one ailment or another. The ancient Indian science of Ayurveda has miraculous solutions for our health problems. One such potent Ayurvedic formulation is Neem Jamun Karela juice. It has numerous health benefits which make it ideal for a daily tonic.
- Its most valuable use is as ant diabetic and antibacterial, nutritional supplement. It helps control blood glucose levels. Doctors also prescribe neem karela jamun juice for obesity.
- It is a decoction made of 3 vital herbs- Karela (bitter gourd), Neem and Jamun. These herbs keep the body healthy. Apart from diabetes control, it helps alleviate skin problems and other infections.
Common health benefits of ACI Neem Jamun Karela juice are :
- Keeps up healthy levels of blood sugar.
- Maintains weight, being low in calories and rich in fibre.
- Rich in phytonutrients.
- Stimulates proper functioning of the pancreas and its secretions.
- Treats diabetes by acting like insulin helping in the metabolism of glucose.
- Stimulates digestion via maintaining correct secretion of gastric juices.
- Helps with pharyngitis and asthmatic bronchitis.
- Consuming it along with buttermilk helps treat piles.
- Boosts the immune system and resistance of the body.
- Serves as an antidote for alcohol addiction.
- The main component of this Ayurvedic formula is Karela-bitter gourd or bitter melon. When mixed with jamun, it forms a strong and healthy Jamun and Karela juice.
Some directions :
- Drink 60ml per day before meals. This is a health supplement not a medicine. Its benefits may be different to person to person.
- Shake well before use.
- Store in cool and dry place.
- Keep away from direct Sun light.
- Consume within 1 month from the opening of the lid.