Aciprot Women powder is a Mixture of soy isolate protein, Skimmed Milk , Shatavari, Ginseng & Ashwagandha Herbs. is an easy way to incorporate soy isolate protein, Skimmed Milk , Shatavari, Ginseng & Ashwagandha Herbs into the diet. Kept sealed and dry, the powder is shelf-stable for many months.
Aciprot Women supplies a high quality of protein that contains all essential amino acids needed for growth. Soy protein isolate is equal in quality to animal products and is almost fat free containing less than 1 percent fat and unlike animal products contains no cholesterol and little or no saturated fat.
- Ginseng is an herbal supplement that has been used for centuries in Chinese medicine. It is commonly touted for its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects. ... What's more, ginseng may strengthen the immune system, enhance brain function, fight fatigue and improve symptoms of erectile dysfunction.
- It could improve sex drive in both women and men.
- Studies suggest that ginseng improves the sex drive in premenopausal women and can help men with erectile dysfunction.
- Ginseng is found to improve the sperm quality and count of healthy individuals as well as patients with treatment-related infertility.
- its been used for menstrual cramps, anemia associated with menstruation, pregnancy, premenstrual syndrome (PMS), pelvic pain, recovery from childbirth or illness, and fatigue or low energy.
Shatavari used for centuries to help women with their reproductive health, restore and balance hormones, increase libido, fight fatigue, treat PMS and menopausal symptoms, support healthy production of breast milk, strengthen the immune systems, and improve digestive health.
Health Benefit :
- It supports reproductive ability by toning and nourishing female reproductive organ.
- It also helps in maintaining female hormonal balance.
- It is helpful in treating pms symptoms.
- It supports normal production of breast milk for nursing mother.
- It provides relief in menopausal symptoms like hot flushes.
- It also help in maintaining normal immune and digestive system.
- It also increases libido.
- The Ashwagandha is known for its amazing health benefits. Due to the high medicinal properties it inherits, the Ashwagandha is given a special place in Ayurveda.
- The Ashwagandha has compounds like alkaloids, choline, amino acids, lactones and so on, which provide immense benefits to the woman’s health. The anti-ageing and soothing properties of the Indian ginseng make it prominent among the women.
Improves Female Fertility : The Ashwagandha has a great potential to improve the female fertility. Ashwagandha supports the functioning of the thyroid gland which regulates the functions of reproductive organs. Moreover, ashwagandha can also help to reduce the stress and anxiety level which also improves the fertility level in women.
Enhances The Brain Capacity : The ancient herb Ashwagandha is a brain enhancer. It protects the brain from the oxidative stress. Moreover, the therapeutic property of this herb relaxes the mind by elevating the mood and reducing stress level.
Boosts The Libido : If you seem to have lacked the urge for sexual desire then Ashwagandha can help you in that too. It improves the blood circulation throughout the body and boosts the sexual desire.
Reduces Ageing Marks : Once you incorporate Ashwagandha into your routine, you will find that your wrinkles have started to reduce. It is due to the fact that ashwagandha reduces the cortisol level in the human body by bringing down the stress level. Hence, you tend to lose the ageing signs.
Gives Relief From Menopause Symptoms :
- You can reduce the symptoms of menopause like hot flashes, mood swings and anxiety with the Ashwagandha herb as it helps in stimulating the endocrine gland’s hormone.
- In addition to the excellent quality of Aciprot Women, 25 grams Aciprot Women of in a daily diet may help reduce the risk of heart disease by lowering blood cholesterol and increasing the flexibility of blood vessels , restore and balance hormones, increase libido, fight fatigue, treat PMS and menopausal symptoms, support healthy production of breast milk, strengthen the immune systems, and improve digestive health.
- Important bio-active components found naturally in soy beans are being to relieving menopausal symptoms, such as hot flashes, maintaining healthy bones, and preventing prostate, breast, and colorectal cancers. The content of bio-active components in soy protein isolate varies from product to product depending on how the soy protein is processed.