Aci Diabi Care Juice The Treatment of Diabetic rats with all natural use herbs over a 10- week period returned glucose, cholesterol and triglycerides levels close to normal. THease suggest that exhibits sugar control herbs hypolipidemic as well as hypoglycemic effects in diabetic rats. Benefits Of Biabi Care Juice:- Manitain Healthy Blood Sugar Levels & Helps I Detoxifying g the Blood. Rich in Phyto Nutrients like Dietary Fiber, Minerals, Vitamin. Acts As as Anti-Oxidant & Helps Prevent Excess Sugar Absorption. Helps for Boost Immunity, Diabites & Digestion. Ingredients: Embellica Officialis (Amla), Terminalia Chebula (Harad) Terminalia Bellirica(baheda), Tonospora cordifolia (Giloy), Gymnema Syvestre( Gudmar), Momordica Charantia (Karela), Syzygium cumin(Jamun) Direction For Use (Oral) Does 25-30 ml with water before meals. Shake well before use, store in a cool & dry place. Keep away from direct sunlight. Within 1 month of opening the lid and put in Refrigerator.
- Precaution : Avoid during pregnancy.
- Garcinia Cambogia : Helps reduce body’s ability to store fat, lower body weight through appetite control. Make food more filling and satisfying. Lowers serum triglycerides.Createsa process in the body called thermogenesis.Garcinia does not contain any addictive components and can be taken without fear of addiction for extended periods of time. Garciniaalso contains significant amount of Vitamin C and has been used as a heart tonic. Garcinia, when taken over a period of time, has the ability to slow production of fat and help the body metabolize it more efficiently.
- Green Tea : The green tea benefits were discovered 4,000 years ago and since then has been considered a wonder drink! Green tea acts as an antiviral agent; it maintains a healthy, active metabolism and circulatory system on your body. The antioxidant levels of green tea is hundred times more effective than Vitamin C and twenty-five times better than Vitamin E in protective our immune system. The green tea ingredients are the once responsible for the green tea benefits. They are called catechins!
- Catechins are considered the most effective of all antioxidants one of the green tea benefits its potential to protect against heart disease and cancer. It’s believed to reduce cholesterol as well as LDL-cholesterol .This result in lower platelet aggregation, which then helps keep your blood pressure in check.
- Guggulu ( Commiphora Mukul ) : The resin from Commiphora mukul has been mentioned the Atharva Veda and in early texts of a charaka, sushruta samhita and nighantus.The herb has been used in indigenous medicine from time immermorial.Itwidly promoted as a weight loss agent.Guggulu helps to maintains healthy metabolism and removes toxins from the system. Reduce high cholesterol, because high densitylipoproteins.Ithelps prevent blood platelet aggregation and breaks up already formed blood clots.Thus,it helps prevent heart diseases and stoke.Guggulu lipid stimulates the activity of while blood cells in the body, contributing to the build –up of the immune system. Guggulu lipid also be used to treat arthritis and reduce inflammation of the joints.
- Gurmar ( Gymnema Sylvestre) : Gurmar suppresses the taste of sweet foods and consequently reduce the desire to eat. Extracts of the herb are belived to terat problems like hyperglycemia,obesity,high cholesterol level,anemia and digestion.
- Amla : Emiica officinalis Amla is rich source of Natural Vitamin- C, Minerals.It provides immediate source of energy.Amla is helpful to improve Immunity and mental Development. Helpful to overcome Anemia and old age weakness.
- Aloevera barbedensis : Aloevera is know n as nutritional store house Vitamins, Enzymes, amino acids, Minerals & Fiber & Rich anti oxidant. And helps in weight management.
Some directions :
- Drink 60ml per day before meals. This is a health supplement not a medicine. Its benefits may be different to person to person.
- Shake well before use.
- Store in cool and dry place.
- Keep away from direct Sun light.
- Consume within 1 month from the opening of the lid.