FACE WASH :
- Are you looking for a face wash that provides complete care to your skin- brightens, whitens and replenishes it? Then, choose from a wide range of ACI’s revolutionizing face wash and keep your skin healthy as ever.
- In this fast-paced life, it has become a big challenge to maintain your complexion as well as healthy skin. Our monotonous life and busy schedule have taken a toll on our skin care. Furthermore, our skin is exposed to pollution, oil, dirt, and dust, harmful rays of the sun and the repercussions of our bad eating habits. All these factors coupled together give way for a host of skin problems like pimples, blackheads, dark spots, tanning, uneven skin tone, dullness and dryness. So, how to clean face and keep it healthy? The ultimate solution to all the skin woes is giving your skin the daily dose of cleanup by using ACI’s super skin charging face wash. Our extensive range of face wash helps your skin restore its natural complexion, fight skin problems and keep it damage-free. The face wash act as face charger that replenishes your skin every single day and keeps the face clean as well as healthy.
Aloe Vera :
- Burns : For minor burns, apply aloe vera gel to the affected area up to three times daily. You may also need to protect the area with gauze.
- Sunburn : While aloe vera helps soothe sunburn, it’s not an effective way to prevent sunburn, so make sure you wear sun protection every day!
- Small abrasions : If you’ve scuffed up your chin or forehead, you can apply aloe vera to the area for quick relief from pain and burning sensations. Use three times per day.
- Cuts : If you’re used to grabbing Neosporin for a minor cut, consider trying aloe vera instead. Its molecular structure helps heal wounds quickly and minimizes scarring by boosting collagen and fighting bacteria. Apply up to three times per day.
- Dry skin : Aloe vera gel absorbs easily, making it ideal for oily skin. However, it can help treat dry skin, too. Consider swapping out your regular moisturizer for aloe after bathing to help seal moisture into your skin.
- Frostbite : Frostbite is a serious condition that requires emergency medical treatment. While aloe vera gel has been used historically as a frostbite remedy, ask your doctor first before trying it.
- Cold sores : Unlike canker sores, cold sores develop on the outside of your mouth. Aloe vera may help treat the herpes virus, which is also the underlying cause of cold sores. Apply a small amount of the gel to your cold sore twice daily until it goes away.
- Eczema : The moisturizing effects of aloe can help alleviate dry, itchy skin associated with eczema. Aloe vera gel may also help alleviate seborrheic dermatitis. While this oily form of eczema is most often found in the scalp, it can also affect parts of your face and behind the ears, too.
- Psoriasis : As with eczema, aloe vera may help alleviate inflammation and itchiness from psoriasis. For best results, apply aloe vera gel twice daily to the affected area of skin.
- Inflammatory acne : Due to the anti-inflammatory effects of aloe vera, the gel may help treat inflammatory forms of acne, such as pustules and nodules. Apply the gel with a cotton swab directly to the pimple three times daily.
- Has Anti-Inflammatory Properties : Thanks to its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial benefits, turmeric can work wonders on condition-riddled skin. It can also help reduce redness from blemishes and calm skin conditions like eczema and rosacea.
- Fight off acne : Turmeric is excellent for acne because it is a natural antiseptic and helps to keep bacteria from spreading. It’s especially effective when combined with apple cider vinegar which has astringent properties, meaning it plays the same role as your average toner.
- Reduces dark circles : “Since turmeric is a proven anti-inflammatory and lightening agent, it’s perfect for alleviating this kind of concern,” says Courtney Chiusano, founder of Courtney Chiusano Skincare in Los Angeles, California. “It also stimulates circulation, which can help reduce puffiness and under-eye darkness caused by poor circulation.”
- Protect against sun damage & aging : Research presented at the American Academy of Dermatology (AAD) 68th Annual Meeting shows that a moisturizing cream containing turmeric had the ability to improve the appearance of fine lines and brown spots caused by sun damage.
- Reduce appearance of stretch marks : Turmeric has the ant oxidative power to penetrate and improve the function of the skin membrane cells, which will help prevent and treat stretch marks. Experts recommend making your own stretch mark-healing paste with one tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil, one teaspoon of turmeric and a squeeze of a wedge of a lemon (about one-eighth of the fruit). Rub this mixture onto the affected areas twice a day.
- Soothe dry skin : Turmeric can deeply hydrate and revitalize skin while alleviating symptoms of dryness. It naturally speeds up the process of removing dead skin cells to reveal healthy and soft skin, and protects the skin cells from further damage.
Neem Herbal Remedy and Benefit : One tree pharmacy
Not only in Ayurvedic medicines, neem tree extracts have been a part of many home remedies that Indians have been following since time immemorial. We use neem to treat hair and skin issues.
Neem Herbal Remedy and Benefit :
- Anti-fungal and anti-bacterial : Neem leaves are used to treat fungal and bacterial infections. They are used to treat warts as well as chicken pox. Either the paste is applied on the affected area or the person is made to bathe in neem water. It can also treat foot fungi.
- Insecticide : You can keep neem soaked cotton near your windows or burn neem leaves to ward off insects. It is extremely effective and is used to fight mosquito menace.