The ACI’S Multani Mitti face pack is a gentle exfoliating treatment that purifies and deep cleanses with a blend of sundried and hand pounded herbs including Neem, Turmeric, Aloevera,Nimbu and Multani Mitti (Fuller’s Earth). Ideal for blemished and acne prone skin, its alkaline content corrects imbalances and neutralizes the skin tone.
- Stimulates the underlying tissues of the skin
- Clarifies acne and blemishes from skin
- Reduces pigmentation
- Helps to tighten the open pores
- Improves skin texture and removes tan
Multani mittti :
- Multani mitti cleanses and purifies skin by pulling out oil, dirt, and impurities.
- This clay not only controls oil, but also regularizes oil production benefitting all skin types.
- The oil-absorbing properties of multani mitti make it effective against acne and help speed up the healing process. Multani mitti can slough away dead skin cells and remove blackheads and whiteheads, giving skin a natural and healthy glow.Boosts circulation and improves skin health and tone. It is an abundant source of minerals like magnesium, silica, quartz, calcium, iron, calcite, and dolomite. Multani mitti is known for its excellent exfoliating properties. The ingredient is gentle on your face, but, at the same time, efficiently removes dead cells from the top layers of your skin and unclogs the pores. This is one of the ways in which it prevents the formation of acne. Multani mitti can be a great asset to add to your beauty arsenal. Not only does it help get rid of dead skin cells, but it also imparts an instant glow onto your face. It does this by getting rid of all the impurities from your skin and by unclogging your pores. This has an added advantage of helping prepare your face to better absorb serums or lotions, boosting their efficiency. Not only does the use of multani mitti help purify your skin, but it also helps regularize oil production for both oily and dry skin types.
- Burns : For minor burns, apply aloe vera gel to the affected area up to three times daily. You may also need to protect the area with gauze.
- Sunburn : While aloe vera helps soothe sunburn, it’s not an effective way to prevent sunburn, so make sure you wear sun protection every day!
- Small abrasions : If you’ve scuffed up your chin or forehead, you can apply aloe vera to the area for quick relief from pain and burning sensations. Use three times per day.
- Cuts : If you’re used to grabbing Neosporin for a minor cut, consider trying aloe vera instead. Its molecular structure helps heal wounds quickly and minimizes scarring by boosting collagen and fighting bacteria. Apply up to three times per day.
- Dry skin : Aloe vera gel absorbs easily, making it ideal for oily skin. However, it can help treat dry skin, too. Consider swapping out your regular moisturizer for aloe after bathing to help seal moisture into your skin.
- Frostbite : Frostbite is a serious condition that requires emergency medical treatment. While aloe vera gel has been used historically as a frostbite remedy, ask your doctor first before trying it.
- Cold sores : Unlike canker sores, cold sores develop on the outside of your mouth. Aloe vera may help treat the herpes virus, which is also the underlying cause of cold sores. Apply a small amount of the gel to your cold sore twice daily until it goes away.
- Eczema : The moisturizing effects of aloe can help alleviate dry, itchy skin associated with eczema. Aloe vera gel may also help alleviate seborrheic dermatitis. While this oily form of eczema is most often found in the scalp, it can also affect parts of your face and behind the ears, too.
- Psoriasis : As with eczema, aloe vera may help alleviate inflammation and itchiness from psoriasis. For best results, apply aloe vera gel twice daily to the affected area of skin.
- Inflammatory acne : Due to the anti-inflammatory effects of aloe vera, the gel may help treat inflammatory forms of acne, such as pustules and nodules. Apply the gel with a cotton swab directly to the pimple three times daily.
- Has Anti-Inflammatory Properties : Thanks to its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial benefits, turmeric can work wonders on condition-riddled skin. It can also help reduce redness from blemishes and calm skin conditions like eczema and rosacea.
- Fight off acne : Turmeric is excellent for acne because it is a natural antiseptic and helps to keep bacteria from spreading. It’s especially effective when combined with apple cider vinegar which has astringent properties, meaning it plays the same role as your average toner.
- Reduces dark circles : “Since turmeric is a proven anti-inflammatory and lightening agent, it’s perfect for alleviating this kind of concern,” says Courtney Chiusano, founder of Courtney Chiusano Skincare in Los Angeles, California. “It also stimulates circulation, which can help reduce puffiness and under-eye darkness caused by poor circulation.”
- Protect against sun damage & aging : Research presented at the American Academy of Dermatology (AAD) 68th Annual Meeting shows that a moisturizing cream containing turmeric had the ability to improve the appearance of fine lines and brown spots caused by sun damage.
- Reduce appearance of stretch marks : Turmeric has the ant oxidative power to penetrate and improve the function of the skin membrane cells, which will help prevent and treat stretch marks. Experts recommend making your own stretch mark-healing paste with one tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil, one teaspoon of turmeric and a squeeze of a wedge of a lemon (about one-eighth of the fruit). Rub this mixture onto the affected areas twice a day.
- Soothe dry skin : Turmeric can deeply hydrate and revitalize skin while alleviating symptoms of dryness. It naturally speeds up the process of removing dead skin cells to reveal healthy and soft skin, and protects the skin cells from further damage.