White musli (Chlorophytum boreavianum), also known as white musli, is a powerful aphrodisiac and stringent adidogenic herb used in Ayurveda and herbal science. Traditionally, it was used for arthritis, cancer, diabetes, boosting vitality and improving sexual performance. It is especially prescribed for men who have low sperm count and low libido.
White musli or Chlorophytum boreavianum root powder is used in Ayurvedic practice. It is also used in various Ayurvedic formulations including Musli Pak. It is useful in the treatment of male weakness, physical weakness, erectile dysfunction, oligospermia, nocturnal emission, etc.
Benefits of white musli :
- For fatigue and weakness: White musli with sugar (sugarcane brown sugar) helps in reducing fatigue and gives strength to the body.
- To increase weight: You can take it with milk to gain weight.
- For oligospermia: It is very useful for the treatment of oligospermia and improves count, volume, liquefaction time and mobility. It also improves serum testosterone levels and testicular function.
- For the treatment of dreaming: If the patient feels weakness, back pain and lack of strength or energy after excretion at night, then white Musa powder with sugar should be used for a few weeks. This remedy helps reduce the frequency of nocturnal emission and regenerate the body.
- For the treatment of erectile dysfunction: It provides strength to the penis tissue, improves stiffness, and helps maintain long-term excretion. It primarily provides strength, acts on testo, improves hormone profile, and induces spermatogenesis.
- For arthritis and joint pain: It has a sedative property, which helps in reducing joint inflammation in arthritis.
- It helps in improving mental health and countering stress and depression.
- For women, this herb can help relieve vaginal dryness.
- It is also useful for lactating mothers as it improves the quality of milk.
- It is also used as a health supplement for body building.
Some directions :
- Drink 60ml per day before meals. This is a health supplement not a medicine. Its benefits may be different to person to person.
- Shake well before use.
- Store in cool and dry place.
- Keep away from direct Sun light.
- Consume within 1 month from the opening of the lid.