Spirulina has a lot of health benefits, such as; Fights Allergies, Heavy metal detoxification, particularly arsenic, lowers blood pressure, lowers cholesterol, fighting liver disease, lowering the risk of cancer, lowering blood sugar levels and cholesterol, alleviates Sinus Issues, and supporting weight loss.
Health benefits of Spirulina :
- Fights Allergies : Millions of people are having problems and irritations from allergies to dust mites, pet dander, pollen, and many more. Stuffy nose, watery eyes, or itchy throat, are the symptoms of allergies.According to human studies, spirulina consumption improved symptoms like sneezing, nasal congestion, nasal itching, and nasal discharge when compared to the placebo group.
- Lowers Blood Pressure : Phycocyanin is a pigment found in the spirulina that scientists have discovered possesses antihypertensive effects (it lowers blood pressure). Japanese researchers claim that this is because consuming the blue-green algae reverses endothelial dysfunction in metabolic syndrome.
- Lowers cholesterol : Spirulina can also help lower blood cholesterol levels and prevent atherosclerosis.
- Fighting liver disease : Spirulina may be essential for those with a chronic liver disease as research has shown that it helps to protect against liver cirrhosis, liver damage and liver failure. spirulina is beneficial for liver health in addition to functioning as an antioxidant, eliminating free radicals, preventing liver damage and chelating harmful metals.
- Lowering the risk of cancer : Spirulina increases production of antibodies, infection-fighting proteins, and other cells that improve immunity and help ward off infection and chronic illnesses such as cancer.Spirulina is (also) rich in tetrapyrrolic compounds closely related to bilirubin molecule, a potent antioxidant and antiproliferative agent. that adding spirulina to one’s diet can help prevent a number of different cancers from developing.
- Alleviates Sinus Issues : Spirulina benefits the body by reducing the inflammation that causes sinus problems Compared to placebo trials spirulina is effective at reducing itching, nasal discharge, nasal congestion and sneezing.
Supporting weight loss :
Regularly consuming protein-rich, nutrient-dense foods like spirulina are known to promote weight loss while lowering fat stores. It does this in a number of ways, including being high in fibre, which is important for keeping one fuller longer and curbing hunger to prevent the temptation to give in to unhealthy snacks. Additionally, as it takes more energy to metabolize, eating foods high in protein like this one helps to maintain lean tissue while contributing to fat burning. By taking a 60 Ml of spirulina juice each day and following a healthy lifestyle, it will help to speed your metabolism and improve weight loss results.
Some directions : Drink 60ml per day before meals. This is a health supplement not a medicine. Its benefits may be different to person to person.