VIGORISE MALE :-
- The aphrodisiac qualities of this plant are, without doubt, its most famous and popular use. Containing 3 specific alkaloids believed to support libido, including “yohimbe” which seems to be the most active compound that produces a stimulatory effect on the libido of both men and women. These alkaloids are thought to enhance sexual function by stimulating the nervous system.
- Central Nervous System : Amongst the constituents of this plant reside a group of alkaloids known as "catuabine", with these compounds thought to be responsible for further stimulating the nervous system. Catuaba works its magic quite quickly, effectively calming anxiety and nerves in less than an hour after use.
- Antidepressant Studies have found that Catuaba has dopaminergic actions, meaning it has the ability to modulate the receptors in the brain related to the neurotransmitter dopamine. this herb a powerful ally in the treatment of depression.
- Antioxidant the antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties of Catuaba protected the brains of the participants from oxidative damage and concluded that it could possibly play a role in protecting against brain related disorders. These effects are thought to be due to the high amounts of antioxidant flavonoids found within Catuaba.
Increases Semen Volume, Sperm Count, And Sperm Motility : More often than not, the basic problem behind male infertility is the number, structure, and motility of the sperm. Ashwagandha has been seen to improve all these aspects.
Improves Semen Quality :
- The quality of the semen in terms of its biochemical composition – such as amino acids, essential salts, vitamins, and antioxidants – also determines a man’s sexual health.
- repaired the disturbed concentrations of salts and amino acids like lactate, citrate, alanine, GPC, histidine, and phenylalanine in seminal plasma (semen fluid)
- recovered the quality of semen
- improved serum biochemistry
- improved sperm count and motility
- recovered the levels of antioxidant enzymes and vitamins A, C, and E
- corrected fructose levels in seminal plasma
Raises Testosterone And Balances Reproductive Hormones :
- Another important factor in male fertility is the balance of reproductive hormones. This is why doctors often ask for tests to assess the levels of testosterone, luteinizing hormone, follicle-stimulating hormone, and prolactin in blood.
- significantly increased testosterone and luteinizing hormone, which help produce sperm
- reduced the levels of follicle-stimulating hormone and prolactin, high levels of which indicate infertility
- invigorated the harmonic balance of seminal plasma metabolites and reproductive hormones
Improves Testicular Health And Libido :
- Ashwagandha leads to improvements in sexual parameters, presumably by exerting a testosterone-like effect. The herb
- increases testicular weight
- increases the diameter of seminiferous tubules that produce sperms and the number of seminiferous tubular cell layers in the testes
- increases the daily generation of sperms
- increases pro-sexual behavior
Reduces Oxidative Damage To The Sperm :
- It has been well documented that high levels of reactive oxygen species (ROS) in the semen induce oxidative damage to the sperm and are associated with abnormal sperm parameters, leading to infertility. Ashwagandha, an effective antioxidant, can fight such damage. It also
- inhibits lipid peroxidation or the oxidation of the fat layers in sperm cell membranes
- lowers protein carbonyl content, which is a biomarker of oxidation-related stress in the body
- reduces oxidative stress by counteracting the formation of ROS in infertile men and improving levels of various antioxidants
Counters Stress, Anxiety, and Depression :
Stress, anxiety, and depression play a key role in sexual dysfunction. This is because these conditions raise the levels of cortisol, the stress hormone, which in turn increases oxidative damage. Ashwagandha can decrease the frequency and severity of instances where stress inhibits male sexual behavior.This is by virtue of ashwagandha’s adaptogenic and anxiolytic properties – that is its ability to modulate the body’s response to stress and reduce anxiety, respectively. This herb can reduce cortisol levels by 28%, decrease stress by 44%, and depression and anxiety by 72%.
Reverses Ill Effects Of Smoking On Fertility :
Like on other body parts, smoking has an adverse effect on sperms as well. It exposes the sperm to cadmium and lead, affecting sperm count, motility, and structure. ashwagandha could reverse the adverse effects of cadmium on sperm-producing tubules. It could also improve the motility and density of the sperm in the cauda epididymis, the latter part of a tubular structure in the male reproductive system where sperm is stored.
- Rectile Dysfunction : Panax ginseng can reduce the symptoms of erectile dysfunction, or male impotence. Men taking Panax ginseng may have firmer, longer-lasting erections that are easier to attain.
- Fertility Support : Panax ginseng can improve fertility in men. Men taking Panax ginseng supplements have higher sperm counts and increased sperm motility, so herbalists frequently recommend ginseng as a complementary treatment option for men with infertility caused by low sperm count.
- Premature Ejaculation : Panax ginseng may help to treat premature ejaculation. The treatment involved the topical application of 0.20 grams of suspension cream to the genitals.
Safed Moosli for Sexual Wellness :
- Safed Musli is hugely known as a sex tonic and Ayurvedic Aphrodisiac compound by many. They are ideal for men especially and can be used by women also. They are also called Herbal Viagra by many! It also helps in increasing sexual time and helps in enhancing performance.
- It helps improve Male Weakness.
- Helps in cases of Impotency or Erectile Dysfunction due to the presence of Rho-Kinase II (ROCK-II).
- It helps to increase sperm count.
- Reduces frigidity in women.
- If you are going through vaginal dryness, then this herb can provide lubrication.
- Cures premature ejaculations.
- Help boost urge for sex in both males and females.
- You can also use safed musli for testosterone enhancement.
Chlorophytum Borivilianum for Neurological Health :
The mental health gets improved with this consumption which is a huge benefit of Safed Musli which are as follows.
- It helps relieve Stress & Depression.
- Reduces anxiety.
- Improves Sleeping Disorder.
- It has mind-calming property.
White Musli For Physical Fitness :
The use of Safed Musli has shown good effects on the body keeping which are as follows
- Good for Bodybuilder and athletes.
- Help fight fatigue and physical weakness.
- Helps gain more healthy weight which makes it ideal for underweight people.
- Ideal for bodybuilders as they help muscle gain.
Safed Musli Is a House Of Medical Properties :
It would not be wrong to call Safed Musli as a house of the medical properties like.
- Anti-inflammatory Properties
- Anti-Oxidant Properties
- Antacid Properties
- Aphrodisiac Properties
- Androgenic Properties