Body wash is similar to soap in the way it creates lather, but there are a few key differences that set the two apart. The reasons someone might choose a body wash over soap, for instance, have to do with skin sensitivity and personal preference -- harsh soaps can be a little more abrasive, whereas body wash, especially formulas containing moisturizers, is gentler on the skin. If you use body wash, wet your skin in the shower or bath, lather some of the body wash on your hands and use a loofah or a washcloth to apply it to your skin. Rinse it off and pat dry with a towel. Don't rub, because rubbing takes away moisture. Experts recommend that you moisturize after bathing to help keep the moisture that you just got from your body wash in your skin .The purpose of body wash is to rid your skin of things like dirt, excess oil, odor, sweat and makeup. To find out how it does this, keep reading.
Aci’s hairs to toes body wash unique formulations which have a base of multani mitti (fuller’s earth).it is the first body wash in India with this mild and herbal base which can be used as a shampoo and body wash .it can be used for body and hairs as well . This unique formulation contains these ingredients.
Here’s how this wonder clay can benefit your skin :
- Multani mitti cleanses and purifies skin by pulling out oil, dirt, and impurities.
- This clay not only controls oil, but also regularizes oil production benefitting all skin types.
- The oil-absorbing properties of multani mitti make it effective against acne and help speed up the healing process. Multani mitti can slough away dead skin cells and remove blackheads and whiteheads, giving skin a natural and healthy glow.Boosts circulation and improves skin health and tone. It is an abundant source of minerals like magnesium, silica, quartz, calcium, iron, calcite, and dolomite. Multani mitti is known for its excellent exfoliating properties. The ingredient is gentle on your face, but, at the same time, efficiently removes dead cells from the top layers of your skin and unclogs the pores. This is one of the ways in which it prevents the formation of acne. Multani mitti can be a great asset to add to your beauty arsenal. Not only does it help get rid of dead skin cells, but it also imparts an instant glow onto your face. It does this by getting rid of all the impurities from your skin and by unclogging your pores. This has an added advantage of helping prepare your face to better absorb serums or lotions, boosting their efficiency. Not only does the use of multani mitti help purify your skin, but it also helps regularize oil production for both oily and dry skin types. This compound acts as a mild cleanser, cleaning the scalp without disturbing the natural oils.Multani mitti can help treat dandruff and conditions like eczema, preventing loss. This clay is great for conditioning hair and repairing damage.Multani mitti can help deodorize scalp and hair.
- Aloe Vera : Aloe Vera is a plant that can be found in many households – and no wonder, considering how much we know about its benefits. Whether you’re suffering from acne or sunburn, aloe vera is the perfect remedy. But its benefits aren’t restricted to just these two situations. There is a lot more that this plant has to offer.Benefits For Skin
- The soap and gel made from aloe vera consist of nutrients such as sodium palmate, glycerine, sodium palm kemelate, sodium carbonate and sorbitol among others. Let’s take a look at how these nutrients help your skin.
- Aging : While it is natural for fine lines and wrinkles to make their appearance as you grow older, sometimes factors such as pollution can make these signs show up early, causing premature aging of skin. Application of aloe vera helps to prevent these signs from showing up before they’re supposed to.
- Moisturization : If you have skin that is prone to oiliness or acne or both, you’ll find that applying aloe vera can work miracles. Even if you don’t have these problems, it is one of the best natural moisturisers out there.
- Acne and Blemishes : Not only does aloe vera gel help you deal with acne, it also helps to lighten the scars and blemishes left after and can even clear them up completely.
- Helps With Sunburns : The soothing properties of aloe vera make it the go-to topical application if you’ve been out in the sun too long. Not only does it soothe the burns but also reduces inflammation.
Benefits for Hair :
- Hair Growth : While the benefits of aloe vera for skin are rather widely known, what is not known quite so well is that applying aloe vera on your hair and scalp can help with more hair growth.
- Dandruff : Did you know that many shampoos and conditioners in the market have aloe vera as a key ingredient? If you suffer from dandruff or an itchy scalp, then you should definitely give one of these products a try. You may find that it works wonders for a persistent, irritating and embarrassing problem.
- pH Balance : In addition to all its other properties, aloe vera is also great for ensuring that the pH balance of your hair isn’t disrupted – something that can otherwise cause a lot of problems such as hairfall.
- Conditions Hair : Do you have dry hair? Have you been advised to condition it? Look no further than aloe vera whose moisturizing properties ensure that not only does it strengthen your hair shaft but also makes your hair shine with health.
JOJOBA:-e've rediscovered the benefits of Jojoba Oil and we're sharing our top 10 with you :
- Deeply-Hydrating. It is lighter than other face oils and easily absorbed into skin. It deeply penetrates to soothe and soften while providing an excellent moisturizing effect and adding a healthy glow.
- Long-Lasting Moisturization. It doesn’t evaporate like water-based moisturizers, which is very important when your skin is exposed to the environment. Studies have shown that jojoba oil provides a substantial long-acting layer of moisture.
- Nutritious for Skin. Jojoba is full of nutrients like Vitamin E and B, as well as antioxidants and minerals like chromium, copper, and zinc, which all nourish and protect skin. Organic, cold-pressed, jojoba oil has the highest level of antioxidants and nutrients.