Business Type : Manufacturer, Exporter, Supplier, Retailer, Trader, Importer, Buying House
||Antiseptic, Enhance Skin, Hygienically Processed, No Side Effects
||Cool & Dry Place
HAND WASH :
- Keep your hands squeaky clean with the ACI Hand Wash Sea Mineral contain naturally derives anti-germ agent that removes 99.9% germs. ... Kills all impurities on your hands, giving you fresh hands to start your day. With natural sea- minerals, it will refresh your skin and will leave your hands feeling clean. This hand wash gives long lasting anti-germ protection.
- Kills all impurities on your hands, giving you fresh hands to start your day.
- This product has an elegant fragrance
- Created to give you a fabulous and fresh experience.
ACI HAND WASH contains these ingredients :
- Alovera : Aloe Vera is one of those plants appreciated for its amazing healing virtues for various ailments and infections. With its germ-killing properties - antimicrobial, antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal - it's an effective botanical that can be used as an antibiotic and disinfectant. It also possesses other properties that make it useful for treating other disorders and diseases. Aloe Vera is a notably useful botanical that works against infections caused by bacteria, viruses and fungi. It works as an antiseptic that can kill infective microorganisms in Candida infections and open wounds. This is also why it speeds up the healing of burns - caused by radiation, the sun, hot water, fire, etc. Theoretically, it can replace a number of first-aid products or make wound-dressing products obsolete.
- Lemon : Germs need an alkaline environment in which to thrive and multiply, making lemon juices a natural enemy due to its rich acid content. One oz. of pure lemon juice contains 1.44 g of citric acid. Because of its properties as a germ killer, lemon juice can serve as an effective and natural alternative to household disinfectants, as well as a natural freshener.
- Turmeric : Curcumin Is a Natural Anti-Inflammatory Compound .Without inflammation, pathogens like bacteria could easily take over your body and kill you. Curcumin, found in the spice turmeric, has antimicrobial properties. Curcumin, the compound that gives turmeric spice its characteristic bright yellow hue, has well-known antimicrobial properties. Researchers have now put curcumin to work to create a food-safe antibacterial surface.
- Neem : Neem (Azadirachta indica) has a wide range of various therapeutic properties based on its characteristics, such as antifungal, antibacterial, antioxidant, antiviral, anti- inflammatory, analgesic, antipyretic, and immune stimu- lant activity.22 Azadirachta indica (neem) leaf extract is a commonly used antibacterial herb.
- Gulab jal : Rose petals and rose water contain a number of powerful antioxidants, which can help protect cells from damage. These antioxidants had potential lipid peroxidation inhibitory effects. This provides powerful cell protection as a result.